My skating rink is putting on a Christmas show and I’m in one of the numbers. It’s the first show I’ve been in in a while and I’m kinda excited. It’s a Disney theme and our number has the all the princesses and princes waltzing around. I get to be Snow White; she’s my favorite princess! Lol I’m such a kid!
What else has been happening around here?
- I haven't been working out very much (besides skating), which scares me, but I seem to be doing ok.
- My sister made the BEST brownies the other day. Alas, I do not have a picture of them, but they are Red Velvet brownies with cream cheese frosting from Southern Living Magazine. If you come across this magazine, you MUST buy it and try this recipe. Seriously. :)
- It's been pouring all day and I love it.
- I'm getting worried about what to get my family for Christmas. I actually have some money this year, so I really want to make it count.
- I'm looking forward to seeing the Harry Potter movie on Thanksgiving. It's our family tradition to be non-traditional. We'll make our Thanksgiving dinner the day before and then on the actual day we'll either go to a new Harry Potter movie if it's out or we'll go to the zoo. (And eat turkey sandwiches in the car!)
- I used to have a huge crush on Daniel Radcliffe who plays Harry. Now, I think I'm switching teams to Ron...
- Someday I will write some substantial, thoughtful musings on life and post them, but right now this is all I got.
- Sorry for this long list of stream-of-consciousness randomness!!